Google+ Followers

LAID BACKKKKKKK

I want to say hello the nasty human or bot that left me a message stating I have a sad, empty, and pathetic life. You got to know me so well! Unfortunately you're wrong. I'm a shape shifter, and there's so many fulfilling activities happening constantly! There's some gruesome stuff but the mood will be set. I invite you to spend an evening with me.

A COMFORTABLE OUTFIT FOR A COMFORTABLE STATE OF MIND.

Chill out and keep on keepin' on folks. And remember to do it your way.

15 comments:

  1. you're amazing

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG - ORANGE EYEGLASSES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/orange-eyeglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to spend an evening with me.



    You have a deal next time I make it to Toronto. We'll paint the city all sorts of different colors. Just as long as you bring your "grandma" too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORRRRRDDDDDD.... this is too laid back for you gaby, everything okay???

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, you have such a nice style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf, casual cool look!!!

    Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haters can hate. You're awesome, enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone said you have a sad, empty, and pathetic life. Your response is wonderful: "You know me so well!" With only five words and an exclamation mark you changed hate into humor.

    Anonymous is right. You're awesome, Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit :) you have an awesome style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog! Your style is amazing! you're great

    Lots of kisses, Elly
    The Spotted Cherry Pie Blog | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete