Google+ Followers

Sessions 04 - Technozord


It is a pleasure to present to you fine folks *Sessions 04 - TECHNOZORD*, R+D's 4th monthly sessions mix! I am R+D's #1 fan, I don't care how many chicks flail their shirtless young bodies in front of them while doing the robot. I am watching you fellas with a stern judgemental face and a loving heart. The boys of Deadly Vanity take over the in second half with a darker... deadlier techno. The whole thing is some bad ass evil boogie woogie shiet. It put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. It is impossible to just sit at a computer and listen to this techno. I am going to have to get up in a minute, turn this up and shake something. I agree with you that the second half is a little bit harder and darker, I like it.

    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete